Who We Are
At Liberty, Our Passion is…
To provide an atmosphere where Holy Spirit is welcomed and free to do WHATEVER! Where people encounter God, empowering them to engage in reaching their world with freedom and life for the purposes of the Kingdom!
Our Passion begins with the PRESENCE of God and the POWER of Holy Spirit and is demonstrated through our vision and mission!
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God the Son, the second person of the Trinity.
On earth, Jesus was 100% God and 100% man. He is the only man to have ever lived a sinless life. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died on the cross for mankind and thus atoned for our sins through the shedding of His blood. He arose from the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures, ascended to the right hand of the Father and will return again In power and glory.
- That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and can be saved only by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Repentance is the commitment to turn away from sin in every area of our lives and to follow Christ, which allows us to be forgiven, receive His redemption and to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- In two sacraments:  water baptism and  the Lord’s supper, consisting of the elements, bread and the fruit of the vine, expressing our sharing of the divine nature of the Lord Jesus Christ
- In the baptism in the Holy Spirit, in the gifts of the Spirit, in divine healing, and the fruit and anointed ministries of the Holy Spirit.
- That gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to every believer and need to be stirred up and exercised to fulfill their divine purpose of blessing the body of Christ.
- In the full function of the five-fold ministry (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers) given to perfect and equip the saints so they can enter into the work of their ministry, thereby edifying the whole body.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.