Church-wide Intercessory Prayer
Liberty meets every Tuesday @ 7:14 PM
Our Tuesday night prayer meetings are characterized by a strong desire to see God move freely in our own personal lives, as well as our church, our community, and the nations of the world through the power of prayer. This awesome time of unified prayer and communion is lead by Pastor Dawn René McCann. For those who want to press in to the promises of God by cooperating with Him in impacting God´s people and the world, this weekly meeting will change you as much as it changes the world. As you pray, you´ll experience God´s heart and it will satisfy your hunger for more of God and develop a deeper level of discernment and compassion.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
First, I must say "thank you Lord for the part time job." Now I am praying for a full time job in the same area, and debt cancellation. Praying also for God's covering upon everyone that works inside a school building all across the country.
Received: May 27, 2018
prayer to be delivered from a stroke and full recovery and return to employment and deliverance from medications. Prayer for full mobility to return
Received: May 15, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: March 30, 2018
I have eye diseases that threaten blindness (glaucoma, cataracts, etc.). Doctors have done what they can, but with limited success. Please pray for God's healing and for the restoration of the eye sight I have already lost.
Received: March 29, 2018
Please pray for our children. Daughter Rochelle has mental illness along with post traumatic stress from a childhood event. She has trouble holding a job and with just functioning in everyday life. Son Shannon has health problems tough to deal with. He also seems lost, confused, and without purpose in life. Both have become angry and bitter and blame God and the world. They need physical and emotional healing and restoration to the Lord.
Also as parents, we are deep in debt trying to help them and keep them. Please pray for God's help and for His financial anointing.
Received: March 29, 2018
For my 25 year old son who is diabetic, suffers from alcohol and drug addiction, and now has acute pancreatitis. He does not go for treatment and is still working at his job. I have been praying all these years for his release from the bondage of satan. I have never given up and I am still strong in my Faith that the Lord will heal and deliver him, that he will have salvation. AMEN.
Received: March 29, 2018
Praying for financial blessings. Praying for enough funds for our barn construction. Also, praying that the right job will come my way. Amen
Received: March 27, 2018
God's direction and guidance in my life. Employment in the field of instructional design. Debt cancellation.
Received: December 27, 2017
Please pray for my sister Chris in Rochester, NY. She is on chemo and has been getting fevers and intestinal infections because her immune system is so low. She just was admitted to the hospital so they could give her antibiotics by IV. I'm standing on the promise that God sent His Word and He healed her and delivered her from all her destruction--Psalm 107:20. Thank you so much for praying!
Received: December 18, 2017
Help and pray for me in Scandinavia, and for those who do not confess salvation in the blood of Jesus. Thanks for helping. Blessings, Keijo, Sweden