First of all, let me encourage you with the fact that God makes all prayers of faith in Him hit the mark every time. It is just as if the arrow was flying and an angel causes it hit the bullseye, or the rock was slung and an angel causes it hit the giant in the forehead. It is not your exact words, but what is in your heart that counts—and the heart that is fixed on Him, won’t just connect to Him, but will be able to connect to others!
There are people and nations waiting on you to fulfill your part. As you release love to them, pray for them, and show kindness, you are revealing a heart of God to them and it will make a deposit inside of them!
Paul has a beautiful prayer in Ephesians 1 that will open your eyes regarding how to pray and give you confidence that you can first connect to others through a prayer of faith. It will be effective and make a path to reach those whom you pray for. You will know the hope of His calling for them, and you will connect to them the same way that Paul did with the people of Ephesus.
Once you have them in your prayers, you will have them in your heart. You will KNOW that it doesn’t matter how He does it or when He does it, or to whom He connects you to, because you KNOW that He has already accomplished the end result. He has done it/He is doing it/He will do it! Selah! (Selah means “think on these things!”) Paul said he never stopped praying because it had the ability to bring revelation and the knowledge of Him to those he was praying for!
16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power. Ephesians 1:16-19 NKJV
Praying Scripture is always effective because it is agreeing with God on what He has already promised you in His Word! It builds your faith because “faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10:17)!” As you pray it, you hear it, and the Spirit of God confirms His Word out of your mouth and it comes alive in your heart. It becomes something that God has already accomplished; you are just waiting to have the manifestation of it from heaven to earth.
- HEART: Pray that their spiritual eyes—the eyes of their heart—would be opened to see who He really is.
- HOPE: Pray that they will have hope to see (and yield to) the call of God on their lives.
- HIS POWER: Pray that they will see His great and mighty power at work in their lives for them to say yes to God.
What we pray is instantly manifested in heaven. But it will manifest itself on earth! As we listen to His voice, we will move towards those He puts in our path, and we refuse to give up, knowing God is at work.
It may take time for the seeds you’ve sown in prayer and in acts of kindness to bring the difference. Oh but the difference comes first in prayer, then in action, then into manifestation in the natural. Remember: seed—time—harvest! It helps also to know what God is doing during this time.
- Remember, we are at war and there are obstacles. We must continue to develop our relationship with Him so more maturity can make you more effective.
- He is developing His relationships with people between you and others so we can minister to them.
- We must not look for instant gratification, but realize we are plowing and making a way for them.
- Understand that connecting to people will take some time. But this will prove our determination and our faith in Him and in His ability to reach them.
- Overcome obstacles of doubt, confusion, wrong mindsets, or any bad habits that we have struggled with in the past; we will soon overcome if we stay focused on God and those He has in His heart. If we have been with Him, we already have our freedom and their answer!
- Stay positive. Connect with people by speaking positive words. By giving them encouragement. By showing them His unconditional love.
- Always agree with God and His Word, and be determined to keep prophesying their future and saying what God says about them!
- Remember that everything you do is a seed, and God will bring the increase as we release all to Him.
Remember, as you worship Him today, that He reserves the right to answer your prayers any way He wants to, anywhere He wants to, and to anyone He wants to! Nothing is impossible with God!
During the plowing season, we can take our happiness in laying the groundwork and in obeying God and trusting His timing—knowing that we will surely have what we ask “because God is not willing that any should perish (2 Peter 3:9).”
WHAT KEEPS PEOPLE FROM EXPERIENCING GOD IN PRAYER – ERIC GILMOUR AND DANIEL KOLENDA
THE FAMILY PRAYER SONG
AMAZING FLASH MOB
MUSLIM WOMAN READY TO TAKE LIFE, GIVES GOD A CHANCE TO PROVE HIMSELF
THE CROSS AND THE SWITCHBLADE – TEARS OF THE SAINTS – LEELAND
- Wherever believers are, shift happens. When we ...
- Jesus came here to destroy every evil work of t...
- It was all confusing for Peter and the rest of ...
- When God revealed what He wanted us to concentr...
- Love as described in the Bible is quite differe...